About our Classrooms...
ASiF's three spacious classrooms are warm and welcoming and feature professional state of the art equipment catering to a variety of media. On this page you'll find a comprehensive list of accommodations, equipment and furnishings in each of the center's classrooms.
Contact our director, Amanda Paoletti, to make a reservation or for information on classroom rental.
CLASSROOM RENTAL RATES:
$12 per hour for one classroom / $8 per hour for 2nd adjoining classroom (Plus $10 cleaning fee for non resident instructors)
PAINTING DRAWING PRINTMAKING CLASSROOM:
- 12 Easels
- 20 + stools and folding chairs
- 6 large tables
- A stage and lighting for figure drawing
- 1 Griffon print press
- Drying racks
- A large stainless steel sink
- 2 large southern & western exposure windows
- Workspace and seating for approximately 12 students.
Use of the Painting, Drawing & Printmaking classroom can be combined with use of the adjoining Mixed Media Arts classroom which comfortably seats another 12 students.
MIXED MEDIA ARTS CLASSROOM:
- 2 large sturdy tables
- 1 large drying rack
- Encaustics lab
- Shelving and storage for teachers & students
- Workspace and seating for approximately 10 students.
- 700 Sq Ft classroom & shared studio
- 100 Sq Ft damp room for art storage
- Resident artist and storage area
- 3 Large hand building tables
- 2 Small Counter top work areas
- 1 Slab Roller
- 1 Extruder
- 4 Potter's wheels
- 3 Large electric kilns
- Fully equipped glaze chemistry lab
- Designated resident artist work area
- Workspace and seating for approximately 16 students & resident artists